This Australian-made ToolBag is truly built to perform on-site.
Developed in conjunction with our Mining and Industrial trade partners, the Deluxe Tool Bag features a fully wrap-around #10 Zip, with a quick velcro closure.
Building the main section with 14oz Canvas, the Bag also features a secondary Base layer of 16oz Cut-Resistant DyneTex fabric ensuring the product will last the test of time.
- Made from Heavy Duty 680gsm Yellow Rip Stop PVC material
- Featuring Heavy Duty 680gsm Black Rip Stop outer base base
- Rubber sheet sandwiched between the 2 PVC’s
- Adjustable 50mm Shoulder Strap with Quick Release Safety Buckle
- Two gusseted End Pockets for extra storage
- Large full zipped top flap with Velcro closure
- Two internal Back Pockets and 6 tool pockets
- Internal front zippered pocket suitable for Job Sheets and other paperwork.
- 6 internal webbing tool loops
- ID Pocket attached for easy identification
- Textured rubber carry handle
- Recommended Max Load – 15Kg
- 1 x 340L x 125W x 280mm Main Compartment
- 6 x 55 x180mm gusseted tool pockets
- 1 x 340 x 250mm document pocket with zip closure
- 2 x 170x230mm large flat pockets
- 6 x 25mm webbing tool loops with 60mm spacings
- 2 x 125 x 160mm Pleated End pockets
This AUSTRALIAN MADE AOS Deluxe tool bag features a double lockable zip to cater for anyone that needs to lock their tools up when they fly or if they leave their tools at work. with an extra tough double PVC base this tool bag has been made for tough Australian conditions. it has our standard metal quick release buckle so you are able to detach this in a hurry, a requirement for work in confined space. Our AOS deluxe tool bag series is a compact tool bag that still packs a punch, not able to be overloaded= to keep weight down.
This Product is Designed & Manufactured in Perth Western Australia!