This Australian-made Tool Bag is truly built to perform on-site.
Developed in conjunction with our Mining and Industrial trade partners, the Contractors Tool Bag features a fully wrap-around #10 Zip, with a quick velcro closure.
Size: 420mm (W) x 220mm (D) x 280mm (H)
- Made completely of PVC Vinyl NOW in two tone colour (Yellow/Blue)
- Double PVC base with a heavy duty 900gsm PVC wrap around base.
- Removable internal divider panel.
- Adjustable 50mm Shoulder Strap with heavy duty 50mm steel Quick Release safety buckle
- Reflective Strip on front Flap for Extra Visibility.
- Two large End Pockets with velcro closure for extra storage
- Large top flap, with LOCKABLE ZIP and VELCRO closure, and added QR security buckles
- Two large pockets and 7x tool Pockets on internal back panel and inside front panel.
- Large full size zippered Pocket on front panel suitable for Job Sheets and other paperwork
- 5x tool Pockets on external front panel
- Full size zippered clear pocket on top suitable for Job Sheets and other paperwork
- Removable fibreglass stiffener rods to maintain bag shape
- Ergonomic grab handles on each end
- Recommended Max Load – 15Kg
- 1 x 475L x 240W x 300mm H open area
- 1 x 470 x 230mm removable centre divider
- 12 x 70 x150mm gusseted tool pockets
- 4 x 220x200mm large flat pockets
- 2 x 220 x 220 x 50mm End pockets with Velcro closure
- 5 x 80 x 150mm gusseted tool pockets
- 1 x 450 x 200mm clear zippered document pocket
- 1 x 440 x 240mm zippered document pocket
Great Contractors Tool Bag with Lockable zippered closure
Internal Tool Loops for better organisation
Designed specifically with Contractors in mind, the Contractors Bag is built to be the most functional and robust Bag on site.
Similar to the Beehive tool bag, our AOS Pro Series Contractor Tool Bags are Catering to heavy duty Mechanics and Electricians etc, the Contractors Bag is made from heavy duty, waterproof PVC.
Safety has also been raised with the quick release buckle which has been a distinct requirement for workers in confined environments on-site. We use a 50mm steel quick release buckle on this bag and grab handles at either end to easily carry our Tool bag.
This Bag also shipped with Stiffening Rods which assist the Bag to be self-standing and provide more rigidity whilst in transit. These Rods can be easily removed for storage by unzipping them from their respective sleeves
This Product is Designed & Manufactured in Perth Western Australia!