This Australian-made ToolBag is truly built to perform on-site.
Developed in conjunction with our Mining and Industrial trade partners, the Contractors Tool Bag features a fully wrap-around #10 Zip, with a quick velcro closure.
Size: 500mm (W) x 180mm (D) x 280mm (H)
- Designed and made in AUSTRALIA.
- Made from Heavy Duty waterproof 680GSM rip stop PVC material.
- Featuring a second external 900GSM Heavy Duty PVC outer base Rip Stop material.
- NEW: Front two buckles have been upgraded to 25mm Metal quick release buckles.
- 50mm Metal quick release buckle on 50mm adjustable shoulder strap.
- NEW: Our Tradesman Tool Bags now come with a removable shoulder pad.
- Heavy Duty Lockable #10 zippered top with Velcro closure.
- Heavy Duty grab handles at both ends.
- External reflective tape.
- 1 x 475L x 180W x 300mm H
- 12 x 70 x150mm gusseted tool pockets
- 4 x 220x200mm large flat pockets
- 24 x 50mm webbing tool loops
- 2 x 160 x 220 x 50mm End pockets with Velcro closure
- 5 x 80 x 150mm gusseted tool pockets
- 1 x 450 x 140mm clear zippered document pocket
- 1 x 440 x 240mm zippered document pocket
Great Technician Tool Bag with Lockable zippered closure
Internal Tool Loops for better organisation
Designed specifically with Tradesman in mind, the Contractor and Tradesman Tool Bags are built to be the most functional and robust Bag on site. With two new features seen below that we have taken from feedback straight from the worksite and incorporated into the design of our bags.
Similar to the Beehive tool bag, our AOS Pro Series Contractor Tool Bags are Catering to heavy duty Mechanics and Electricians etc, the Contractors Bag is made from heavy duty, waterproof PVC.
Safety has also been raised with the quick release buckle which has been a distinct requirement for workers in confined environments on-site. We use a 50mm steel quick release buckle on this bag and grab handles at either end to easily carry our Tool bag.
This Bag also shipped with Stiffening Rods which assist the Bag to be self-standing and provide more rigidity whilst in transit. These Rods can be easily removed for storage by unzipping them from their respective sleeves
This Product is Designed & Manufactured in Perth Western Australia!