- 7Cr17 High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade with Nail Groove
- Staglon Handles, Nickel Silver Bolsters
- Brass Pins, and Heat Treated Back Springs
- Blade Length: 2.8 inch (7.1 cm) Handle Length: 3.7 inch (9.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.5 inch (16.5 cm) Weight: 0.19 pounds
$59.00 inc GST
This Old Timer Bruin pocket knife is an American tradition. Often found in many of our grandfather pockets, this lock back folding knife features satin finished stainless steel drop point blade with a flat grind. The canoe-shaped handle features Staglon scales, brass liners, polished nickel silver bolsters, and brass rivet construction.