KA-BAR is excited to introduce its first and much anticipated John Ek Commando Knife Co. product, the Ek Model 4. This updated version of the old jungle fighting knife is made from 1095 Cro-Van and features a parkerized double-edged blade, textured glass filled nylon handles and traditional X-head fasteners. A US-made Celcon® sheath with retaining strap, self-locking function and multiple tie-down points is also included.
Made in the USA.
Sold with CELON Hard Plastic Sheath
- WEIGHT 0.7 lb
- BLADE LENGTH 6.625 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH 12.625 inches
- EDGE ANGLES 20 Degrees
- SHAPE Double-Edged Spear Point
- TANG STAMP KA-BAR/Ek Commando Knife Co.
- HAS POCKET CLIP? No
- KNIFE MATERIAL 1095 Cro-Van
- GRIND Flat
- HANDLE MATERIAL Glass Filled Nylon
- ROCKWELL HARDNESS 56-58
- BUTT CAP/GUARD 12GA Commercial Grade Carbon Steel
- KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN United States
- SHEATH COUNTRY OF ORIGIN United States
- BLADE THICKNESS .154 inches
- BLADE WIDTH 1.125 inches
** In some states/territories an exemption to own (Victoria & A.C.T.) and/or use (S.A.) double edged knives is required. If unsure, purchasers should contact their state Police Licensing Department to enquire. **