Ethan Becker founded Becker Knife & Tool in the early 1980s and set about designing, manufacturing and selling the industrial-strength tactical and survival knives that he had always wanted for himself. His products, the BK&T line, have gone a long way to making these now popular all-black knives in demand.
Mr. Becker spends as much time as possible in the outdoors testing a variety of equipment and knife designs, and also works to expand his primitive and outdoor skills. He collaborated with KA-BAR in 2008 and has reintroduced and brought up to date his best selling models.
This all-tan harpoon point Becker knife features a matching polymer sheath.
- Overall Length: 9.38″ (23.8cm)
- Blade Length: 4.56″ (11.6cm)
- Blade Width: 1.625″ (4.1cm)
- Weight: 7.2 oz. (204.1g)
- Blade Material: 1095 Cro-Van
- Blade Hardness: 56-58
- Blade Style: Harpoon Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Tan Zytel
- Sheath Material: Celcon Polymer
- Made in the USA