Ethan Becker founded Becker Knife & Tool in the early 1980’s and set about designing, manufacturing and selling the industrial-strength tactical and survival knives that he had always wanted for himself. His products, the BK&T line, have gone a long way to making these now popular all-black knives in demand.
Mr. Becker spends as much time as possible in the outdoors testing a variety of equipment and knife designs, and also works to expand his primitive and outdoor skills. He collaborated with KA-BAR in 2008 and has reintroduced and brought up to date his best selling models.
- Overall Length: 9.125″ (23.2cm)
- Blade Length: 4.375″ (11.1cm)
- Blade Width: 1.25″ (3.2cm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (181.4g)
- Blade Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Knife Material: 1095 Cro-Van
- Grind: Flat
- Edge Angles: 20 Degrees
- Handle Material: Ultramid®
- Sheath: Cordura
- Tang Stamp: KA-BAR/BK&T
- Knife Manufactured in: United States
- Sheath Manufactured in: China
- Includes extra set of handles and fasteners