Angle consistency is the most critical and the most elusive element of hand sharpening. The Lansky Controlled-Angle System is a guided knife sharpening system that ensures that your knife edge sharpens to the exact bevel you specify.
The Ultimate in Sharpening Systems Technology. Safe, easy and convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System is a guided knife sharpening system designed to give your blade a professional, razor-sharp edge every time.
The Lansky 3-Stone Natural Arkansas Guided Sharpening System features:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
All Lansky Controlled-Angle Knife Sharpening Systems allow users to select the sharpening angles that are best suited for their knife’s intended use. The four sharpening angles and their uses are:
|17° Angle||A severe angle recommended for razor blades, fillet knives or similar tools. An extremely sharp but delicate edge|
|20° Angle||A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and slicing knives|
|25° Angle||The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives|
|30° Angle||An outstanding angle for knives that cut cardboard, rope or carpets. Best for heavy duty use|