The Bear & Son 47 is a Large Stockman. The Hollow Ground 3″ Taper Ground Blade, Taper Ground 2-1/16″ Spey Blade and 2-1/8″ Sheepsfoot Blade are made from High Carbon Stainless Steel, making them rust resistant, easy to sharpen, and will hold an edge exceptionally well. The 47 is designed with Stainless Steel Liners and Nickel Silver Bolsters. The Bear & Son 47 has the traditional slip-joint lock that is easy to open and close and nail nicks are present to open the blades. The Bear & Son 47 has an overall length of 6-1/2″ and is perfect for those out on the ranch. 47 weighs 2.5 ounces.
- Blade Material : High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: SD47: Stag Derlin®
- Open Length : 6-1/2″ / 16.5cm
- Closed Length : 3-7/8″ / 9.85cm
- Master Blade Length : 3″ / 7.6cm
- Spey Blade Length: 2-1/16″ / 5.24cm
- Sheepsfoot Blade Length: 2-1/8″ / 5.4cm
- Weight : 2.5 oz. 71 Grams
- Origin : USA
- Extras : Nickel Silver Bolsters
Please Note Delrin is a thermoplastic, It is a friction reducing, tough, lightweight, wear-resistant plastic, and is approved for use in the food handling industry.