With Tramontina Teak Wood Cutting Boards you will have the right toll to prepare all your dishes. The board is perfect for chopping ingredients and/or serving appetizers for your guests.
1. Before using for the first time, wash the product and rinse thoroughly
2. After each use, wash the product as usual with a soft sponge, soap, and detergent. Dry with a cloth
3. Store in a well ventilated place (avoid drawers and cupboards)
4. Do not clean in the dishwasher or with steel wool pads
5. Do not immerse in water
6. Do not leave to dry in the sun or by the sink
7. Do not stack items when they are wet
8. Do not put product in the oven or in the fridge.