The first Becker folder from KA-BAR, the BK40 lives up to the fixed blade Becker Knives. It features excellent ergonomics, an ultra-solid stout build, and a streamlined pocket clip that is reversible and can be worn for tip-up or tip-down carry.
Becker Knife & Tool Designs
Ethan Becker founded Becker Knife & Tool in the early 1980s and set about designing, manufacturing, and selling the industrial-strength tactical and survival knives that he had always wanted for himself. His products, the BK&T line, have gone a long way to making these now popular all-black knives in demand.
Mr. Becker spends as much time as possible in the outdoors testing a variety of equipment and knife designs, and also works to expand his primitive and outdoor skills. He collaborated with KA-BAR in 2008 and has reintroduced and brought up to date his best selling models.
- Overall Length: 8.50″ (21.6cm)
- Blade Length: 3.56″ (9cm)
- Closed Length: 4.94″ (12.5cm)
- Blade Width: 1.382″ (3.5cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136g)
- Blade Material: AUS-8A Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 55-58HRC
- Edge Angle: 31°
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black GFN-PA66
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
- Made in China