Dexter Russell Don’t Tread On Me Beef Skinning Knife 6” with Beech Handle 41842-6
- Process large carcasses quickly and efficiently with the Dexter-Russell 6325 beef skinning knife. Its high-carbon stainless steel blade provides an ideal level of flexibility for skinning, and the polished rosewood handle, attached with large brass compression rivets, ensures substantial durability. This beef skinning knife’s curved blade is hand honed for effortless skinning, and the handle’s form keeps hands and wrists comfortable during prolonged use. The Dexter-Russell Dont tread on me beef skinning knife has a unique edge geometry that stays sharp for long periods and is easy to restore when needed.
- High-carbon stainless steel blade
- Durable polished rosewood handle
- Curved blade prevents wrist fatigue
- Hand honed to a fine edge
- Unique edge geometry stays sharp