- Blade Length: 5.4″ (13.7 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 10.8″ (27.4 cm)
- Handle Material: Textured TPE Rubber
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- Weight: 13.6 oz. (386 g)
This Schrade Extreme Survival F26 fixed blade is almost the same knife as the F10 model but with a TPE rubber handle instead of Micarta. The knife features a thick 5.3″ 8Cr13MoV high carbon stainless steel full-tang blade with a false upper swedge. The handle, being a thermoplastic elastic instead of Micarta, provides excellent purchase under any conditions and still features the adequate jimping in many parts of the knife. The Ballistic Nylon sheath has a pocket for storing small survival items or a sharpening stone.