This version of the Ka-Bar Jarosz flipper knife features a tan G-10 handle and a stonewashed spear point blade.
Ka-Bar has once again teamed up with custom knife maker, Jesse Jarosz, to make the Jarosz Flipper. It features a stonewashed AUS-8A stainless steel blade with a heavy stonewash finish. A G-10 handle scale and titanium frame contribute to a lightweight, yet durable, build. To top it all off, it has a reversible tip-up or tip-down pocket clip for convenient carry.
- Hollow ground AUS 8A steel blade for a sharp, workable edge.
- G-10 handle scales are strong, lightweight, and durable.
- Reversible pocket-clip offers versatile EDC options.
- Blade Length: 3.50″
- Cutting Edge: 3.50″
- Closed Length: 5.0″
- Overall Length: 8.50″
- Blade Material: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Desert Tan G10 with Titanium Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Designer: Jesse Jarosz
- Made in Taiwan